Five Nights of Roleplay

Abandoned and all alone, what will you do? Five Nights at Freddy's is owned by Scott Cawthon.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to FNoR!
The forum is currently under construction.

Share | 

Canon Applicaiton - Foxy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Canon Applicaiton - Foxy   Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Which character are you applying for?
Foxy~

Why do you wish to roleplay as this character?
Because he's one of my favorites.

Do you have any experience in roleplaying? If so, please provide a link/screen shot for us to review.

http://fivenightsofroleplay.forumotion.com/t42-bad-dog

Do you have any experience roleplaying as the character you are applying as? If so, please provide a link/screen shot for us to review.
No, but I'll do my best.

How often will you be able to check the forum as this character?
At least once a day.

Do you agree to the rules established on this forum?
Of course.

Do you have any questions/ideas regarding the character you are applying as?
Based on my own headcanons, I envision that he doesn't have a good relationship with Freddy, but is friendly towards Chica, Bonnie, the other toy animatronics, and he absolutely despises Springtrap.

Please provide a paragraph or more starter as an example of your roleplaying style as this character for us to review.

"Da da dum dum dum, da dum dum..." Foxy sang quietly to himself as he polished his hook. He had long lost track of how many years it had been since he, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Golden Freddy had ended up here, but for the pirate fox it was really no different than wasting away behind the curtains that concealed Pirate Cove. That had been at the old establishment, when Freddy and company were the center of attention and he was put out of order. He tossed away the dirty cloth he had been using to polish his hook. It would never look as good as it had on the day he had first been built, but it was good enough for now. After all, it wasn't like anyone would come to visit this warehouse anyways. He glanced over at the only other animatronic fox that resided in this place, and he sighed. Mangle had been getting quite close to the newest animatronic that had arrived here, a golden retriever named Joey. Foxy himself had been in love with Mangle since he had first laid eyes on her...but he knew that he didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Applicaiton - Foxy   Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:31 pm

I am once again going to have to point out that we are currently making requirements for said applications and discussing further things that should be added to them. So I'll have to disapprove this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Applicaiton - Foxy   Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:34 pm

All right. I'll reapply for him later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Applicaiton - Foxy   

Back to top Go down

Canon Applicaiton - Foxy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1