Five Nights of Roleplay

Abandoned and all alone, what will you do? Five Nights at Freddy's is owned by Scott Cawthon.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to FNoR!
The forum is currently under construction.

Share | 

"Welcome to Five Nights of Roleplay" the Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: "Welcome to Five Nights of Roleplay" the Game   Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:05 pm

So I've been working on a sort of site RPGMaker game, since I've had extra time and it provides some comic relief from making my actual games(I'm working on two others at the moment, both horror games...although one is more of an adventure game with horror aspects). It involves you, the player, choosing between the three site admins to go on an "adventure" filled with memes, FNaF fan music and icons(credit is given at the end, of course), and absolute chaos. The setting takes place in the same run-down warehouse that the roleplay takes place in, with almost every canon character from the official FNaF series involved, and then some...

This topic will be used to follow its production, posting updates as well as the actual game whenever a new version is finished. To download the game, click the Mediafire link, download the .exe file and run it. It'll take a little bit, but this will create the game files(it's recommended to make a file on your desktop or somewhere you keep track of things like this, and then have the .exe file make the game files there, for easier access and better organization). After it finishes, go into the game files and select the application called "Game". This will launch the game. Have fun!

VERSION 1

You may comment your thoughts on the game and/or report bugs in this topic as well. Have fun! owo

~Stormi

Last edited by Stormicus on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fredmom
Admin

Female Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Five Nights of Roleplay" the Game   Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:56 pm

yes

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fredmom.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Five Nights of Roleplay" the Game   Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:23 pm

>Many things are still in defaulted stages
>Player characters (Stormi, Soul, and LP) are mostly done
>Will be getting a custom graphic for LP's final fight soon, but not one for Soul or Stormi yet
>Fixed several bugs that kept popping up
>Bonnie is just there and kind of moonwalks away if you click him, making random noises when clicked more
>You can go outside currently by literally going into the Unloading Docks and then back to the Main Room
>Alpha is mentioned as a joke but actually needs a graphic to show up for said joke
>Final boss fights can currently be reached by simply talking to the puppet, to give you an idea of what they'll sort of be like; they'll be moved later, obviously
>Two Easter Eggs in-game, unless you count Bonnie's "aaah" noise when you click him as he walks away...then that makes three?
>Golden Freddy can't maneuver sideways when in your party since he doesn't have any right/left animation for walking or turning, so if you recruit him he'll occasionally disappear until you get him walking forward again; this doesn't remove him from your party at all and has no negative effect
>First version will be posted in the initial post of this topic later once I get a graphic from LP; it's very short, as there's not much to do yet

To speed run this version all you have to do is go to the Unloading Docks, go outside the front exit, fight Chica, go back inside, talk to Golden Freddy(who now appears in the Attic; don't bother buying anything, as it serves no purpose YET), go back to the Unloading Docks, and talk to the puppet. You'll be brought to the final boss fight depending on who you're playing as. Each player's path works and has their own unique dialogue for everything, including their own boss maps, stats, and moves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Five Nights of Roleplay" the Game   Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:34 pm

>>Added the first version download

LP decided she wanted to do a different graphic, so we'll wait on that. I'll probably have mine done by then as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome to Five Nights of Roleplay" the Game   

Back to top Go down

"Welcome to Five Nights of Roleplay" the Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1